Tuesday we went to Zion National Park. If that park is not beautiful, I don't know what is! We spent quite a while there. We took a shuttle bus around the park. Our first stop was Weeping Rock. That was neat! You sure got pretty wet there! We also stopped at a few other places and hiked a little ways. Our last stop was the best! We got to walk a little bit to a river! It felt good after walking around in 100 degree weather! We got a few pictures there and then we headed back to the cars. We ate lunch out in front of the Visitor's Center and then headed back to the condo. Everybody was pretty tired when we got back.
Good-bye afternoon shade....
-
I don't like to cut down trees. I will be honest, it makes me sad.
But we had to remove one from our back yard to get ready to start the long
process of b...
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment