June 22, 2008

Family Vacation


We just got back from our family vacation to St. George yesterday. We had a great time, but I'm exhausted. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Williams we didn't have to pay for a hotel room since we stayed in their condo at St. George. On the drive to St. George, we stopped at Cove Fort. While we were in St. George we went to Zion, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, St. George Temple, Jacob Hamblin's House, and an In-N-Out. We went through this tunnel that was 1 mile long. All in all,we had a pretty fun time. It was fun to see everything. We didn't get to Salt Lake until about 9:00 or 9:30. On Saturday, Allen woke up sick as a dog. I guess he ate too much junk. I had to drive all the way home. Today we all slept in until 10:00 or later. Now we have the rest of summer to rest up from our vacation.
Alyssa's first night picture
Full Moon in St. George

0 comments: