October 4, 2009

September

Not as many things happened in September as in August but it was still packed full of fun. To start things off, Lexi gave herself her first haircut. Mom wasn't too happy with that. She cut it right to the scalp next to her ear. It's a miracle she didn't get her head. Sorry I didn't get any pictures. We were too busy crying! :) But, we have managed to deal with it. She loves to show her fabulous fixed hair off. We believe she's going to be model material when she grows up. ;) Mitch also started Grid Kid Football. Their team did pretty well. Mitch doesn't think so, but hey, he can't see himself! Sorry, I don't have any pictures of football either.... I didn't know they had pictures so, I didn't buy any. :( Oh well. We also had Landon's Birthday, Grandma Williams birthday, and Trey's Birthday. It got cold on the very last day in September, September 30. It SNOWED in some places!!!! How crazy is that? Alyssa is ready for the snow, but absolutely no one else is.

0 comments: