She finally convinced us that she needed to paint her room. But, she also used it as her 10 hr. project in Young Womens. She wanted to do it lime green and pink, but Mom was NOT going to do it that bright. So we finally went to Wal-Mart, with Allen, and decided on a color going off of what Mom was saying. We went with a really soft green for the walls and we're going to do pink stenciled designs. We haven't got the designs yet, but we will sometime this week. We have got some dark pink curtains though that go quite well with the walls.
Alyssa's room before painting...
We piled EVERYTHING on her bed...
Good-bye afternoon shade....
-
I don't like to cut down trees. I will be honest, it makes me sad.
But we had to remove one from our back yard to get ready to start the long
process of b...
12 years ago
1 comments:
Hello Singletons! I ran into your blog from Candace's! We just did Maddi's room in a green color, I was sooo nervous at first but I think it turned out pretty cute. Our blog is bthuzzey.blogspot.com!!! Good luck with the painting!
Post a Comment